file amazon.co.uk spese spedizione

More
25 Ago 2013 22:23 - 25 Ago 2013 22:43 #19376 by robothz79
ciao,
nella selezione non mi appare più la supersafe delivery ma la standard e l'espressa quindi devo pagare le spese di spedizione, come mai? hanno forse cambiato politica o cosa? i prodotti da me selezionati rientrano tutti disponibili e spediti da amazon direttamente e di importo nettamente superiore alle 25 sterline.
chi mi sa dire qualcosa in proposito?
grazie

link immagini:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/el4g.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/txx4.jpg/

informandomi ho trovato questo:
Why didn't I qualify for free Super Saver Delivery?
Your Amazon EU S.a.r.L. items:

Not Eligible:Not Eligible: The availability of Super Saver Delivery (SSD) requires that all items are grouped into one delivery and depends on the delivery destination selected. For UK addresses all items sold directly by Amazon.co.uk and any Marketplace items that are "Fulfilled by Amazon" are eligible for SSD, with the exception of deliveries made to Pickup locations. Review the Amazon Pickup Locations Help page for further information. Orders that include books, DVDs, Blu-rays, music, video games and software products qualify for Free Super Saver Delivery with no minimum spend threshold. For all other products, a minimum total spend of £10 is required. FREE Super Saver Delivery to the UK was available with no minimum spend on eligible orders placed up to and including July 18, 2013 (GMT). For specified European destinations, your order must be £25 or over (including VAT) to qualify for SSD, and can include Marketplace items that are "Fulfilled by Amazon". Free Super Saver Delivery to Italy, Spain, Andorra, Greece, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino and the Vatican City on eligible orders over £25 was available on orders placed up to and including June 11th 2013 (GMT).
For more information on SSD eligibility including eligible countries, click here

praticamente da quanto si dice su questo:

Which European countries are currently eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery?

FREE Super Saver Delivery on eligible orders over £25 is currently available to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Gibraltar, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Sweden.

Amazon.co.uk ended its FREE Super Saver Delivery service to Italy, Spain, Andorra, Greece, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino and the Vatican City on June 11, 2013. This service provided free delivery on eligible orders over £25. We continue to focus on offering the broadest possible selection, low prices and convenient delivery to all of our customers around the world and products from Amazon.co.uk for delivery to these countries are available via both our standard and priority delivery services. You can find our current international delivery rates on our help page.

concludendo ditemi se sbaglio, per l'Italia non c'è più la possibilità di avere le spedizioni gratis dal 11 giugno 2013.

Please Login or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Ago 2013 17:57 #19377 by Picotto
ciao, si, sono cambiate le cose purtroppo
abbiamo approfondito l'argomento qui
www.qvintadimensione.it/qvinta-news/3331...-verso-l-italia.html

More
26 Ago 2013 19:13 #19378 by Powerbrucio
Immagino non sia disponibile nemmeno per gli abbonati Prime, giusto?

More
26 Ago 2013 20:28 #19379 by robothz79
peccato, anche amazon.it dalla settimana prima di pasqua sta applicando ai games politiche di prezzo al rialzo e sconvenienti (seguo i listini ps3), ha aumentato tutti i games di 5 euro ed ora il prezzo standard tralasciando le schifezze è di 19.90 euro come i suoi concorrenti che invece ogni tanto fanno delle promo molto più convenienti, per non parlare del kindle che ha fatto sparire il touch e ridotto il prezzo della versione base per riuscire a venderlo e liberarsene...
Quindi tanti saluti amazon, mi darò al mercato dell'usato.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds